It is increasingly known in the business world the new skills that a Director, Entrepreneur and Businessmen are important to develop, in fact there is more and more talk that these skills are considered to be new subjects in schools.
I refer for example to emotional intelligence or proper handling of emotions, another mega important skill to develop in people is creativity. Today it can be more relevant in many companies all those people who, in addition to executing instructions, contribute ideas informally or informally. more organized through workshops for example. Financial intelligence is another skill that is required of an organization’s employees. Actually, in many companies they already apply the well-known credit bureau test as part of their recruitment process (which I’m not saying is okay).
There is an intelligence that I have called “Digital Intelligence”, basically it is the knowledge, skills and talents oriented to two important things:
• Start digitally from scratch.
• Generate a digital footprint of a traditionally similar business.
For digital generations it is relatively easy to do digital native business from scratch, and I say relatively because to do digital business with projection to grow you have to invest time, money and energy very well channeled.
However, the segment of people that most attracts my attention are the “old sea lions” who did great business, worked very hard, prospered for a long time but today are threatened by their own mentality, to this group of people who maintained our economy for a long time I tell you something: It is time to relearn and I warn you from the beginning: It will not be easy.
It will not be easy for you to realize:
- That in the digital world you can sell with or without a website.
- That a video or image on the internet says more than a thousand words.
- That e-commerce accelerated its growth by at least 5 years with COVID-19.
- That we are all the same on the Internet and those who focus on the customer do not come out, not the largest or those who know the most.
- That you can sell products or services from $ 10 to $ 100,000 through social networks.
- That you can sell to more than 100 people through webinars or virtual workshops.
It will not be easy for you to realize it because, like other skills, it is not for everyone, and it is not that it is a purely elitist subject, not even about being on time, it is a mostly attitudinal subject, where you realize that nothing is the same as the times when you started your career or when you started your business, even now nothing will be the same after the COVID-19 pandemic.
My question for you is: are you willing to relearn?
My experience is that many say YES but very few do, it is life.
If you have not taken the opportunity to receive a completely FREE diagnosis of your fingerprint, today is the last day.
I wish you passion and success in everything you do.